RE: WG-C RULES was Re: [wg-c] Short Position Paper

At 03:18 PM 10/9/99 , you wrote:
I haven't posted for some time, but I do support the need to limit the
posts, so we can all get some work done and I think it helps us to be
thoughtful and more "editorial" about what we post... thus making it more
useful to our list colleages. Marilyn Cade

Hi Marilyn,

Welcome to the Internet.  It's called Internet collaboration.

Fortunately the rule is that which is written into
the group's charter and for which notice is provided
on WG-C's website:

Operation
ยท      At any time, anybody who has been reading the public list or the documents, may write to the comments-gtlds@dnso.org address with suggestions and comments for the WG (e-mail sent directly to WG members will be considered as not received, to avoid flooding).

See http://www.dnso.org/dnso/notes/19990625.NCwgc.html

It's also called "open" - and it is certainly one attribute
that even among those of us who vigorously disagree, share
common ground.

Please post more often and share your views.

--tony