Re: [wg-c] Restatement of the compromise consensus

At 12:03 PM 23/09/1999 +0100, Dave Crocker wrote:
>I normally try to edit down the message I'm responding to, to focus on the
>specific parts triggering the response.  In this case I'm including the
>whole message to underscore a point I consider quite significant:
>
>One of the ways to determine the presence of a true rough consensus for a
>controversial topic is the see whether participants with a history of very
>different perspectives agree in this particular case.
>
>Hence I want to comment that Milton's note matches my perception of the
>situation and presence of rough consensus EXACTLY.
>
>d/

Bravo Dave. You may add another voice from across the many fences here.
Mine. Individual Domain Name owner and trademark owner.

--Joop Teernstra LL.M.--  , bootstrap  of
the Cyberspace Association,
the constituency for Individual Domain Name Owners
http://www.idno.org