RE: [wg-c] We have no Emperor: Re: The Emperor's New Consensus (w as:Re: [wg-c] IMPORTANT MESSAGE RE: WG-C )

At 23:35 21-09-1999 -0400, Cade,Marilyn S - LGA wrote:
>If there were 10-25 more members than voted, then I think we have a problem
>which we should discuss amongst ourselves... are we relevant? How are we
>addressing concerns of broader constituency?

Dear Marilyn:  They have the alternative to vote an "abstention".  Then
they would be counted.

I don't know what precinct you vote in, but if you don't vote you ain't
counted.  BobC

"It doesn't do any good to run
if you don't start on time!"
Rev. Bruce Jones