Re: [wg-c] Re: cherry picking

Then Chris Ambler said:

> Unmitigated FUD.

I've been watching this list for
a while now, and believe it or not, read most
of the messages posted.
I think that Mr. Crocker is correct.
It is not spreading FUD as Mr. Ambler says.
I think it is spreading CCT
(confidence, certainty and truth).
I believe if a registry was "administering"
a name like .web or any name that already has
a valuable definition placed on it by society, then
that registry will definitely have less incentive to provide
a better price or better service.
If I was "administering" a name like .chris
or .this-is-a-crappy-name I'd probably have
to offer a better price and service than if
I was "administering" .cool.  Or I'd have
to change the definition of the word "chris"
to mean something more valuable, which
would require a considerable amount of resources.

Paul Stahura
eNom, Inc.