RE: [wg-c] SV: Consensus and compromises...

I might remind you that dead-lock ALSO favors an incumbent.The
difference is that, a test-bed is a process which comes to a conclusion
at a certain predictable point, a dead-lock is non-deterministic. It can
last virtually forever and has lasted over three years. Personally, I'm
getting bored with the dead-lock and would like to see some progress,
even a micron would do.