[wg-c] RE: Domain Name ruling favours small business.

Dear Colleagues:

The following is from one of my best friend's sons.  I know for a fact that
he was using the "Arrow" name in the mid '80's.

Joop, any help you can offer to Bill Deane?

How about Jonathan, or Francis Gurry?

Could Bill Deane initiate a Domain Name Dispute mediation or arbitration?

Regards, BobC