[wg-c] Re: Fwd: RE: [wg-d] Let's discuss the funding of ICANN - It's part of the business plan ...

<<<<
Mikki Barry's suggestion makes great sense to me. We might as well venture back to the root cause of ICANN's financial problems.

As part of the means to curtail this type of problem, let's revisit the ORSC's proposal for the ICANN bylaws. While I'm not saying that its implementation would have eliminated these problems, these provisions may have made a difference. It is offered as a starting point only.