Re: [wg-c] straw vote -- question one results & call for votes on remaining questions

> > Independent decisions to include the IANA data base have nothing at all to
> > do with "working with" IANA.  These other, independent root system efforts
> > did no "working with" IANA.
>
> Once again, Dave shows his ignorance. That statement is false. Dave will now
> ask for proof, and I will have to decline as it may have bearing on legal
> action, and Dave will then claim that I'm making it up. We've been down
> that road. Next?
> Christopher

Great! :-) I love it! Are you also going to come up with NDA's all around,
and tell people to do their homework because it's already been said?

*NO* alternative RSC "worked with" IANA. *ALL* of them decided to take the
IANA root zone as a starting point, and then add to their hearts content.
And saying, "oh I have proof to the contrary but am not allowed to tell you
about it" is just FUD.

Yours, John Broomfield.