[wg-c] Re: Why not seek peace? Why the ruckus?

At 07:45 31-08-1999 -0700, Roeland M.J. Meyer wrote:
>That is not at all what I meant. MHSC.NET refers to IOD's WEB for the
>TLD and I am assembling a GRS page that includes it. One of the things
>DNSO.NET is intended to do is to provide a distro mechanism for these
>sorts of things. Karl and I have discussed many of these items over the
>years.

How do I end up as the primary recipient for this thread?

Don't reply, I don't want to hear your rationalizations.

BobC

Robert's Rule of Problems.

(The sum of Hypothetical situations/The sum of Real problems)>=10

(c) Robert F. Connelly, 1999
Quotation, with attribution, authorised without written request;-)