Re: [wg-c] Output of the WG

At 12:17 30-08-1999 +0200, Javier wrote:
>Also, the exchanges get off-topic very quickly, producing large amounts of
>e-mails that are of no interest in the search for consensus on the core
>topics of the working group, and scare off possible participants in these
>key issues. The result is that we are not being able to drive the
>discussion towards consensus building.

Dear Javier:

I totally concur.  There are so many persons sharpening their own axes that
it we must spend valuable time trying to figure out what the hidden agendas
are.

Messages have been received at the rate of 8 per hour this morning in Japan.

I have been busy with essential business concerns and have not been able to
even read most of the recent postings.  The Roar of noise exceeds the
signal level.  As a friend once wrote, "We have filled in the background
till the foreground went underground."

BobC

"I've sawed this board off three times, and it's *still* too short".

Carpenter foreman.