Re: [wg-c] new gTLD's

Now if I was a conspiracy theorist, I would look suspiciously at any
email coming from hotmail today.  A purported security breach gave
crackers the ability to send email under other users' names.
Paranoid people could postulate that these "where can I buy .dweeb"
messages are meant to dishearten the troops.