RE: [wg-c] straw vote -- question one results & call for votes on remaining questions

I guarantee that you won't get a single existing RSC to say that this is
so. Every one of us enhances the IANA root, but we do NOT replace it. We
simply provide enhanced root-services for our clients and a place to
park incipient new TLDs for testing and/or a more complete view of the
Internet. MHSC.NET supports ORSC root-zone on our name servers.

Besides, the IANA is much more than the root-zone, as all of us know.
That we don't recognise IANA's authority to restrict the root-zone we
use is yet another issue. It does not indicate an attempt to take over
the IANA.

Note that I am NOT speaking for the ORSC or any other RSC, I never have.
MHSC.NET supports, but is independent of, those other efforts. MHSC.NET
has been serving enhanced root services for over a year with no problems
and no complaints.

Roeland M.J. Meyer, CEO
Morgan Hill Software Company, Inc.
http://www.mhsc.com/