Re[2]: [wg-c] breaking up (names) is hard to do

Wednesday, August 25, 1999, 6:48:40 PM, Dave Crocker <dcrocker@brandenburg.com> wrote:

> At 06:00 PM 8/25/99 , A.M. Rutkowski wrote:
>>I think NSF will not discriminate among the
>>820 awardees who received the 5280 CISE awards.
>>The assets remain those of the awardee.  That was

> It is convenient to keep ignoring the differences between those other
> awardees and NSI, isn't it?

> It would be quite nice to get a response about the points that have been
> raised, repeatedly, the latest being a week ago:

It would be quite nice if this list would get some leadership to get
it back on subject and stop this distracting, offtopic, and
disruptfull activity.

That goes towards both of you. Tony and Dave.

Take it to the schoolyard.

--
William X. Walsh - DSo Internet Services
Email: william@dso.net  Fax:(209) 671-7934

(IDNO MEMBER)
Support the Cyberspace Association, the
constituency of Individual Domain Name Owners
http://www.idno.org