[wg-c] new deadline for straw poll

	A list member has pointed out to me that the deadline I posted for the
straw poll was completely and utterly nonsensical, because it came in the
middle of the Santiago proceedings.  He's right, of course.  A bunch of
list members, I assume, are in Santiago now, and are focusing their
attention on what's going on there, not on this list.  Once they get back,
they'll be overwhelmed by a deluge of messages.  Under the circumstances,
it makes sense to extend the straw poll deadline until midnight EDT on
*Wednesday, September 1*.  I apologize for the confusion.

Jon

Jon Weinberg
co-chair, WG-C
weinberg@msen.com