RE: [wg-c] Recap from past threads...

What may be true for programming isn't always true for systems. Besides,
it ALWAYS depends on the binding mechanism and how closely coupled the
binding actually is. Actual practice will show that what I state is
true. I have taken MHSC through two re-numbers and four re-names. The
former due to upstream ISP changes, and the latter due to marketing
requirements. In fact, after the second, of each, I virtualized
everything and it is now not much of a bother (whoops, there goes the
lock-in argument). My VPN nets are largely on RFC1918 addresses, on an
internal TLD (try MHSC.VPN at RS5.MHSC.NET, watch out for the firewall).