RE: [wg-c] capital idea

Not at all, I was answering Kent's specific statements, in all cases,
which was concerning a mandatory re-bid model. The context was NOT about
the general case, at all. A context that got left on your cutting-room
floor. Please be more than usually careless with your cuts. In the
proper context, my statements were accurate.

What is also fallacious is implying that I support the converse case.
Also not true. If you will more carefully read my recent messages, I
suggest an annual solvency/SLA  review. One that is much more palatable,
from an investors stand-point, and also more potentially stringent than
Kent's mandatory re-bid scheme. I might add that,  IMHO, it would be
vastly more effective, not to mention enforcible.

Mind you, I am not terribly fond of this, but I feel it is a necessary
step towards some sort of compromise.