[wg-c] Recap from past threads...

I thought that we had already hashed through a lot of these points a few
weeks back...(and I'm just as guilty of rehash as the next)

To recap past threads ("Eureka?" "Public resources - Reply")

- reclamation and retender is in the best interests of sld holders if the
registry is not performing up to the specification of a contract between
the registry and ICANN.

- TLDs can be held as IP until such time that the contract between the
registry is pulled by ICANN for non-performance or insolvency.

- the contract between the registry and ICANN must be strongly worded and
extremely concise so as to eliminate all possible confusion as to
intepretation and rights of either party.

- that the number of TLDs a registry can operate must, at least at first,
be limited in number but not so limited as to disallow the incumbent NSI's
participation in the process.

I think that this is where Roeland, Chris, William and I got to before the
straw vote...

Thoughts?

-RWR