Re: [wg-c] is this really the work we have before us?

Cade,Marilyn S - LGA wrote:

> But what's the point of this particular argument? I'm lost somewhere trying
> to understand a set of comments from non-marketing experts about what will
> be needed to market a new product... interesting to speculate.  Probably
> not our biggest challenge before us at this time.

The marketing issue is directly relevant, indeed vital, to the missionof this
working group.

The challenge is to define a reasonable "licensing" period for
new gTLDs. Such a period must be consistent with the business
realities of marketing new TLDs.