Re: [wg-c] straw poll -- reminder

On Wed, Aug 18, 1999 at 02:54:30PM -0700, William X. Walsh wrote:
[...]
> Option 2 does not say that if we do the initial ones, that unless we
> stop it then we open the flood gates.  No one here, most certainly not
> me, has advocated that.
>
> The only difference is the burden is on those who want to stop new
> TLDs to justify any delays or stops.

Realistically, they will have to justify any delays or stops in
option 1, as well.  So I think your vote for option 2 is really a
vote for option 1.  Thank you for voting for option 1. :-)

Tell you what -- why don't you stop trying to reinterpret other
people's votes, and I will stop trying to reinterpret yours? :-)