Re: Brands, TLDs, and Private Ownership (Was:Re: [wg-c]

> > Would you also advocate not prosecuting any thieves until ALL murders have
> > been resolved?
>
> If they were all being charged, of course not. But in this case, you want to
> charge only one, and ignore the others.
>
> Christopher

Christopher, you sued (and lost, but hta's another story) a party because
you thought it was doing something wrong. Why did you stop there? Why
haven't you been sueing everyone else in the world that you think has done
wrong things? Maybe because you don't feel strongly enough about it. Why are
you involved in this mailing list rather than in all other mailing lists in
the world. Because this one interests you. I personally let other people
take care of matters that do not interest me. This one does.

Yours, John Broomfield.