[wg-c] making progress

Picking up on two especially pertinent comments:

A.M. Rutkowski wrote:

> I hold that it is not a public resource or a public
> trust, but just private brand names, and that the
> latter view will ultimately not prevail in our public
> policy and legal systems.
>
> The issue before us is whether we can accommodate
> each other's views.  I believe that can be easily
> done.

By now as the responses to the options list come in,it should be
apparent that no one view is dominant.
It behooves us to seek out ways in which *different*
views about the management of the name space can be
accommodated and co-exist.

No one should be operating under the illusion that
there will be a single "victor" in an ideological war
over the status of the root. Either we cooperate and
co-exist, or the whole ICANN arrangement comes
crashing down.

That's just the way it is.