Re: Re[2]: [wg-c] GTLD Straw poll

>What is it about mandatory reasonable contractual concerns that don't
>address your concerns?

Two things - One, I am not referring to the NSI-SRS/CORE-SRS type systems -
if Kent was implying a shared registry similar to those, my apologies (it's
late - I interpreted the SRS comment to mean a shared TLD/multiple registry
scenario)

Two - Who determines the contracts? I never implied that ICANN should
enforce this kind of stuff, but this is the second time that you have
mentioned that a contract will enforce the terms of operation. A contract
implies an agreement between two parties. I am assuming that you mean a
registry and ???????

-RWR

PS - more response tomorrow - too late, too tired and too cranky to rehash
these positions.