Re: [wg-c] exactly what are we trying to accomplish here ?

I stand by each and every word I've posted. I'm
flattered that someone would go to the trouble to
collect them.

I'd go into why I believe that Ken felt the need for
such a post, but I'm sure it'll be very apparent
very soon.

If the DNSO accomplishes anything except the
pre-planned script laid out for it months ago, I'll
be very surprised. I'm just along for the ride. You
can add this paragraph to the list, if you like.

Christopher