Re: [wg-c] Eureka?

At 05:45 PM 8/10/99 , Ken Stubbs wrote:
its quite predictable that you would echo the same line as phil sbarro, mike daniels, david johnson, jim rutt

you know tony ...
there might be a few people out there who might not agree with that interpretation ...

Ah, Ken....

Except I've maintained that "line" since June 1992 -
long before phil, mike, david, jim....and even you
were on the scene.  June 1992 was when the advisory
committee on the award first met to understand just
what this was all about.

I think you also need to look at those 3000 or so
other Internet cooperative agreements and see what
"line" they took.  You might try visiting them and
argue your line against theirs.  I'm sure IBM-MCI,
for example, will really be happy to forfeit all
those assets they acquired under their cooperative
agreement.  But, what the heck, go try it.

--tony