RE: [wg-c] Deadlines

At 08:46 AM 03/08/1999 -0500, Chicoine, Caroline wrote:
>FYI - I sent out a request to the Intellectual Property Constituency and
>while I have not yet heard back from everyone, those that have already
>responded are in agreement to extend the deadline as suggested by Mr.
>Mueller (if not later).

I have been in the list for the last two weeks. I'm learning from you.
I read all the message and based on the current discussion, I don't believe
that could be possible to get a serious draft until november if the real
discussion is just begining.

I agree with Mueller in the deadline that he has proposed.

Raul Echeberria -
raul@inia.org.uy

Instituto Nacional de Investigacion Agropecuaria.
Andes 1365 Piso 12
Montevideo - URUGUAY
Tel. 598 2 9020550