RE: SV: [wg-c] Deadlines

Elisabeth and all,
I agree - more co-ordination and reporting needed. I would like to see more
shepherding of the process and reporting of progress by the two chairs.
I would also like to hear from the co-chairs as to what they think their
role and responsibilities are and how we can actually get some progress
here.
That doesn't mean I don't think we are making progress - I think there is a
lot of very valid discussion going on.
I would encourage those who are on the list lurking to make their views
known.
Cheers,
Ivan

Ivan Pope