Re: SV: [wg-c] Deadlines

Petter Rindforth wrote:

> Javier and all others, I fully agree that we have to set
> a new deadline although I am not sure that September 7th
> is enough. We will more likely need until September 30.
>
> I am convinced that we will be able to present a report
> by the end of September if only we could be a little more
> organized in our discussions and stop jumping from subject
> to subject, spending a lot of time with personal comments
> on single participants in this working group. We are here
> together, trying to solve some tricky problems and
> to deliver a serious report/recommendation. Right?

==> Petter,

    Thank you very much for reminding us that some organization
    is needed.
    It was suggested by somebody that Weekly Reports (synthesis,
    summary) are needed from Working Groups.
    Could somebody (2 persons ? 3 ?) from WG-C write a brief
    report (adding, when necessary, URLs to some contributions
    to this list, which is archived
    on http://www.dnso.org/wgroups/wg-c/Archives/)  ?
    Having that for the end of this week would be appreciated, then
    we could continue with weekly updates.

    Elisabeth Porteneuve