Re: [wg-c] Do we need a TM law modification?

At 11:52 31-07-99 +0200, Onno Hovers wrote:
>You are really suggesting that millions of persons using a non-commercial
>.com domain should all change their e-mail addresses, URLs etc.? Do you
>have any idea much this great renaming will cost?

And the inconvenience it would cause.  There are unknown links from one web
site to another, thence to a third and fourth.  Change one and the whole
house of cards collapses, users become disgusted.

Thus, the early availability of personal domains should be accelerated.

BobC

"Measure thrice and cut once."
 From "Little Britches".
FaxSav Stamp: