Re: [wg-c] Retraction of previous proposal

 I, too, firmly believe that this committee should work hard to find
>a proposal that, even if it doesn't satisfy TM entirely, should be basically
>acceptable to them. But before we can do that we have to know what positive
>value, if any, the TM lobby sees in new gTLDs.

I believe that this committee should work hard to find a proposal that,
even if it doesn't satisfy communications professors in Syracuse entirely,
should be basically acceptable to the NC, the DNSO, ICANN and the Internet
Community.