Re: [wg-c] Retraction of previous proposal

I would like to hear from Rita and other IP lawyers on the list why they think any new gTLDs should be added. Is it merely a concession to the demands from other interests, or do you see any positive value in adding new TLDs? If you do see a value, what is it?