Re: [wg-c] co-chair

One other correction.
I formally withdrew from the nomination several days ago. I am not a candidate and
never took Javier's "nomination" seriously enough to decline it.

I formally asked Kent Crispin to also withdraw.
He never replied that he would not comply with this request.

I note that we have not yet been told by Javier what the co-chair does and what
authority it has.

--Milton Mueller