Re: [wg-c] WG Chairs

On 21 July 1999, "Kevin J. Connolly" <CONNOLLK@rspab.com> wrote:

>Ooo, mailclient purchased by Induhvidual upstairs act flaky.

I have no idea what you mean by this.  If, however, you're referring
to my MUA, you'd better go back and re-check the price of mh.

Oh, and while we're at it?  Learn to quote appropriately.  Common
practice is to put comments inline, following the quoted text, not
before it.

>> 2) Provide evidence demonstrating that WG-C agreed
>> to adopt the IETF processes.
>
> No.  Og not need no evidence.  Og wanna know:
> what other kind WG you think we got?
> (Og wanna know other things too, but Kent sez be
> nice, so Og put flamethrower back in box :-)

That's nice.  How long have you been Kent's lapdog?

--
Mark C. Langston	     			Let your voice be heard:
mark@bitshift.org				     http://www.idno.org