Re: [wg-c] WG Chairs

>>>Translation: Ignore the man behind the curtain!
>>
>>>I still want to know the duties and responsibilities of the chair(s).
>>
>>>Christopher
>>
>>Og say:
>>
>>http://www.ietf.org/tao.html
>>
>>is a start.

Ooo, mailclient purchased by Induhvidual upstairs act flaky.

Og also say take look at RFC 2418.

>Mr. Connolly -
>
>1) Stop with the "og" crap.

Og much too big a fan of Dilbert to refrain from this mode when it's called-for.

>2) Provide evidence demonstrating that WG-C agreed to adopt the IETF
>processes.

No.  Og not need no evidence.  Og wanna know:
what other kind WG you think we got?
(Og wanna know other things too, but Kent sez be
nice, so Og put flamethrower back in box :-)

The information contained in this electronic message is confidential
and is or may be protected by the attorney-client privilege, the work
product doctrine, joint defense privileges, trade secret protections,
and/or other applicable protections from disclosure.  If the reader of
this message is not the intended recipient, you are hereby notified
that any use, dissemination, distribution or reproduction of this com-
munication is strictly prohibited.  If you have received this communi-
cation in error, please immediately notify us by calling our Help Desk
at 212-541-2000 ext.3314, or by e-mail to helpdesk@rspab.com