Re: [wg-c] I/O Design Initiates Legal Proceedings against CORE

The WIPO dispute resolution process is entirely meaningless unless ICANN forces
people into it contractually through its registrar accreditation contract.

Let's try to stay on topic: if ICANN can do this for SLDs, why can't it do it for
TLDs?

Javier SOLA wrote:

> False again, Milton. The arbitration is done by a third party, the process
> is managed by WIPO and the referees are independent. ICANN does not
> participate in arbitration in anybody's model.
>
> I wish you would stop deforming what other people say for your own purposes.

ditto

--
m i l t o n   m u e l l e r // m u e l l e r @ s y r . e d u
syracuse university          http://istweb.syr.edu/~mueller/