Re: [wg-c] RE: working group c meeting

Ivan,

> I am concerned that there is an attempt by POC/CORE to 'capture'
>the new gTLD process. If the Chair (Javier, who we all know has been very
>bound up with this since the beginning) is proposing what amounts to the
>POC/CORE gTLD set as the WG's proposals, then it is very pertinent to
>examine whether there are Trademark issues.

I am not only the chair, I am also a member of this working group with the
same rights that you have to state my opinion.

Why don't just state what you think and stop accusing others of "capture"
when they disagree with you?

About the 7 gTLDs, I have already said that I will no agree or propose any
gTLDs that may give anybody any rights over any part of the domain system.
I am also waiting for CORE to answer the question.

Javier