Re: FW: [wg-c] Geographically allocated names

Incidentally, some of the misunderstanding regarding my proposal may come from
comments that were made by other people about whether registration and operation
of those names would be geographically restricted.

I do *not* support that idea and have never said anything about placing
geographic restrictions on the domain name registrants or even on the
registries. I am talking exclusively about the names themselves, who should
define them, and what they mean.

--
m i l t o n   m u e l l e r // m u e l l e r @ s y r . e d u
syracuse university          http://istweb.syr.edu/~mueller/