[wg-c] NOMINATION for WG-C Co-Chair

I nominate Eva Frolich <eva@nic-se.se> as co-chair for Work Group C. She
has already made some excellent voluntary contributions to the Names
Council in its efforts to develop a self-management process for the Working
Groups, and I believe she would work to help maintain/develop the consensus
process for WG-C in an open, organized, balanced and goal-oriented manner.

Regards,

Bill Semich
APTLD/pNC Member