Re: [wg-c] WG Chairs

At 12:18 AM 20/07/1999 -0700, you wrote:

>I notice that no one else has accepted a nomination, other nominees
>are withdrawing, and time is passing.  So, despite the fact that I
>have some misgivings about it, I accept the nomination.  If nothing
>else, doing so should stimulate some activity on the lists :-)

Sorry, just joined. Should have been here last week.

Who are the other nominees for chair? Who are the ones that withdrew?
Do we vote to the list or is there a trusted party who will tally the votes?

--Joop Teernstra LL.M.--  , bootstrap  of
the Cyberspace Association,
the constituency for Individual Domain Name Owners
http://www.idno.org