Re: [wg-c] Agreement on method for consensus determination

Hallo,

Even I have mixed feelings about the chair being installed by pNC, I think that
is not the real problem. Remember the chair is doing the work, not taking the
decisions : thats we.

The real problem (in my sight) is that we do not proceede.
Somebody says something and immediately sombody else acuses him of bad things.
as soon as somebody feels he has no majority in a concrete problem, he starts
to put in question the way the decision is made.

I hardly find a mail which is really dealing with what the WG should do. Could
we come back to the issue (please) ?

siegfried