[wg-c] Agreement on method for consensus determination

Dear WGers,

The issue I have at this point is that the WG chairman is nominated by the
pNC, until now I was quiet confortable with the pNC as we need ICANN to go
ahead, but today I cannot agree any more.
My proposal is to have an interim chairman nominated by the pNC, and let's
the working to decide of its chairman !!! I think that the co chair is not a
good idea in terms of botton up process and if we need to reach a consensus
we don't have it right now. So let's make the things less dictatorial ....
And please open your mind, otherwise the DNSO process will recieve more and
more criticisms and I don't not think that's the right tie to face to those
difficulties.

Jean-Michel Bécar
E.T.S.I.