Re: [wg-b] wg-b

Harald

Harald Tveit Alvestrand a écrit :

> I'll be happy to provide a mailing list, if that's required.

Yes, please

> There was no original WIPO list - they too never got past the "platitudes"
> stage.

Exactly why an uncritical listing of possible FM's is needed at this stage.

> I'd suggest you sending a message to the people you want to have in on
> this, giving 2 attachments:
>
> - A list that you feel very certain is famous
> - A list that you feel could be considered for famousness

Yes, but my opinions are unimportant. What is important is what INTA and their
friends would like.

> My greatest doubt is whether enough people would be willing to go out on
> a limb and commit to defending such a list.

No doubt. Which is why I suggest only additions to the list, whatever they may
be. Defence is a later stage.

If you find setting up a list for this purpose impossible I quite understand.
I ask because of your original inclusion in the WIPO working group.and
technical background. No inference is made to Elisabeth's recent post.

MM

begin:vcard
n:Measday;Mark
tel;cell:44.370.947.420
tel;fax:33.450.20.94.92
tel;home:33.450.20.94.92
tel;work:44.1273.47.48.94
x-mozilla-html:TRUE
url:http://www.josmarian.ch
org:Josmarian
adr:;;Iford;Near Lewes;Sussex;BN7 3EH;United Kingdom
version:2.1
email;internet:measday@josmarian.ch
title:Director
fn:Mark Measday