RE: [wg-b] www.bye-bye-aol.com

NOP, aka NULL OPeration.

1) No one, who can operate a computer, is going to mistake this for an AOL
site.
2) Psychologically, it's very clever. It also comes under the heading of
fair-game, as in love, war, and business.
3) I didn't see a whole lot derogatory there either. AOL themselves have
done worse.
4) Bullet-proof only lasts as long as someone else doesn't build a bigger
bullet. In short, it's a non-attainable state, like the ultimate weapon.
5) There were some interesting reactions to this.
6) How is NSI going to stop this without ending up in court?