Re: [wg-b] Extension in time frames for papers

"Impossible deadlines" is the right words. Extension highly desirable.

Peter Weiss

Subject: [wg-b] Extension in time frames for papers
Author:  mcade@att.com at INTERNET
Date:    11/17/99 7:56 AM

Dear colleagues and Michael,

I have spoken to a few people about the drafting of the paper, and find that many are faced with impossible deadlines to work together on a paper and meet the 11/17 date. If there are others from Working Group B with that problem, can we get agreement to extend the deadline until Dec. 3?

I am interested in the group's agreement to that extension, of course.

Regards, Marilyn Cade