Re: [wg-b] Extension in time frames for papers

>  ... can we get agreement to extend the deadline until Dec. 3?

That's fine with me.  Will you be drafting one?  I am considering it,
but it may be more efficient to join in with someone else rather
than just post an individual one.  In any event, I would be interested
in seeing rough drafts in progress, and I will be posting some
background information myself shortly.  For example, I have a large
collection of domain name cases on disk (maybe even all of them).

Regards,
Otho Ross
Attorney, NYC