From: owner-wg-b@dnso.org [mailto:owner-wg-b@dnso.org]On Behalf Of
Cade,Marilyn S - LGA
Sent: Wednesday, November 17, 1999 8:12 AM
To: wg-b@dnso.org
Subject: [wg-b] Extension in time frames for papers

Dear colleagues and Michael,

I have spoken to a few people about the drafting of the paper, and find that
many are faced with impossible deadlines to work together on a paper and
meet the 11/17 date. If there are others from Working Group B with that
problem, can we get agreement to extend the deadline until Dec. 3?

I am interested in the group's agreement to that extension, of course.

Regards, Marilyn Cade

BEGIN:VCARD
VERSION:2.1
N:Denton;Timothy;M.
FN:Timothy M. Denton
ORG:tmdenton.com
TEL;WORK;VOICE:1-613-789-5397
TEL;WORK;FAX:1-613-789-5398
ADR;WORK;ENCODING=QUOTED-PRINTABLE:;;37 Heney Street=0D=0A;Ottawa;Ontario;K1N 5V6;Canada
LABEL;WORK;ENCODING=QUOTED-PRINTABLE:37 Heney Street=0D=0A=0D=0AOttawa, Ontario K1N 5V6=0D=0ACanada
X-WAB-GENDER:2
EMAIL;PREF;INTERNET:tmdenton@magma.ca
REV:19991027T224746Z
END:VCARD