Re: [IFWP] Little Local ISP's big corp Giant Killers?

On Fri, 04 Jun 1999 21:44:50 +0100, Jeff Williams
<jwkckid1@ix.netcom.com> wrote:

>All,
>
>  Major GIP supporter AT&T gets wupped by little local service
>providers!
>See: http://www.cnnfn.com/digitaljam/wires/9906/04/isp_wg/#TOP
>
>  Is the a potential future for the ICANN and the DNSO?

If you read the analysis you will see that the largest winner will end
up being AOL, and their stock surged on the news today.

I think they will benefit FAR more than any small local service.

--
William X. Walsh
General Manager, DSo Internet Services

The Law is not your mommy or daddy to go crying
to every time you have something to whimper about.