Re: [dnso.discuss] Re: Fwd: [IFWP] Did Cook really do his Homework (etc.)

William and all,

  Oh please William!  Give it up!  Your myopic view of Michael is grossly
inaccurate and has been adequately shown to be so by many now.

  Do the graceful thing and bow out...

William X. Walsh wrote:

> On Wed, 02 Jun 1999 22:41:52 -0400, Michael Sondow <msondow@iciiu.org>
> wrote:
>
> >Mr. Walsh, in his hysterical and distorted rendering of my recent
> >proposals to the NTIA, has intentionally distorted them so as to
> >make it appear that I am advocating governmental control over .US.
>
> Michael, I posted your comments in their entirety.  People can read
> them and see the truth. I think you are window dressing right now to
> garner the support you need to push your Hauben-like agenda. I think
> this is particularly true in light of the way you so easily seem to be
> compromising your "standards" to serve your own purpose, biding your
> time till you get in the position your ego thinks should rightfully
> belong only to you.
>
> Let your words speak for themselves.  If any of these commercial
> groups that claim to be standing with you still feel that you are the
> best case for them to present to counter the ISOC, it will be their
> own choice, and their own head which I'm most certain you will hand to
> them on a platter when you get your way and fight against any and all
> things commercial.  I have archives of your comments that CLEARLY show
> your stringent ANTI-COMMERCIAL positions, and disdain for any and all
> things commercial about the DNS and the internet.  You're window
> dressing of these views now is just a means to an end for you.
>
> Do the honorable thing, stop letting those, like the ACM, who truly
> have a strong case and interest in protecting non-commercial
> interests, not be tainted by their association with such a fringe
> character as yourself.  No one will take them seriously as long as
> they are in bed with you.
>
> Don't kill their chances because your ego is too big to admit this
> group might be better served without you at its center.
>
> --
> William X. Walsh william@dso.net
> General Manager, DSo Internet Services
> Fax:(209) 671-7934
>
> The Law is not your mommy or daddy to go
> crying to every time you have something
> to whimper about.

Jeffrey A. Williams
E-Mail jwkckid1@ix.netcom.com