Re: [dnso.discuss] Re: Fwd: [IFWP] Did Cook really do his Homework (etc.)

On Wed, 2 Jun 1999 20:58:09 +0100, Jeff Williams
<jwkckid1@IX.NETCOM.COM> wrote:

>William and all,
>
>  Oh please William!  Give it up!  Your myopic view of Michael is grossly
>inaccurate and has been adequately shown to be so by many now.

Actually Jeff, it is just the opposite.  Each day shows just how
correct I am, and that I'm not the only one who seems the writing on
the wall.

--
William X. Walsh william@dso.net
General Manager, DSo Internet Services

The Law is not your mommy or daddy to go
crying to every time you have something
to whimper about.