Re: Perplexed in the Face of Anger, Acrimony & ~Evidence

William and all,

  You have your rather odd and disturbed opinion, and I have mine, which
in this particular instance is based on many, many reports that I have heard

and have been sent to me through various means.

Jeffrey A. Williams
E-Mail jwkckid1@ix.netcom.com
Contact Number:  972-447-1894