Re: [IFWP] Re: [dnso.discuss] Modifications to ICIIU Guidelines and NCDNHC definition

I was wondering which of you would toss out the adherence page  :)

Read it carefully KCKid.

Nowhere does it state these groups are members of the ICIIU, or even
supporting the ICIIU, but simply that they intend to join the NCDNHC,
NOTHING more.

Can you read Jeff?  I mean beyong the elementary school level of
comprehension?

--
William X. Walsh william@dso.net
General Manager, DSo Internet Services

The Law is not your mommy or daddy to go
crying to every time you have something
to whimper about.